Thursday, January 17, 2008

today

Well, I got in a great run/walk at the gym today! I am so pumped to be seeing progress! I didn't have to rush too bad because we got out the door early enough that we weren't rushed, which was nice. The boys and sweetie girl love playing in the play area at the gym, which I am so thankful for. I walked for 5 minutes on the treadmill to warm up, then started running...sorta slow, but it was a run. Was able to run for 10 minutes, then walked 5, then ran for 15--had planned on doing 10, but I felt so good, and I think that was when Lynard Skynard "Freebird"...like the extended dance mix version...was on! So, I went 15. Then, I walked 5 and ran hard for 5--like 5 and 6 mph, which for me is top speed right now! Then, I walked for 5 to cool down. I was sweating like a pig and it was awesome!

I shudder to think other people will read this and know what I weigh, but I am doing this blog for accountability, and I feel like I need to be perfectly honest. I've lost probably 7 or 8 pounds in the last couple of weeks--and today I was 237. There....it's out, my totally embarrassing and disgustingly ridiculous obesity, set to numbers...oh yea, did I mention I'm only 5'4"? Yup...not a pretty sight--not at all! I'll add pictures at some point--hopefully before and some AFTERS that tell the tale of where I've been!

Anyhow...it's late, so I better get to bed. I'll write more about my other stuff I"m trying to fix with me later on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey, I weigh 230 (at least I do today) so you don't need to worry about what you weigh. As long as you are doing something to become healthier, that's all that matters.

Anonymous said...

Oh, if you send me an email at izrobertson@yahoo.com, I can send you an invite to my private blog. I have pictures there and so that's why it is private. We have a lot to share.