Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday, Monday

Today's been a pretty good day. I took the boys to school and then went to my office and got only a few things done before Missy GG started to melt on me. She usually starts getting tired and whiny about 10:30 or 11 and we have to go home. We went and picked the boys up at school after that, and I had to pull over before we got out of the parking lot to let one of them go show his music teacher his little truck. He wanted to take the truck into school, but I wouldn't let him, and I told him he could show her the truck when I picked them up. Well, it was a different teacher that walked them out today, so he was all upset about not getting to show off his truck....as was his twin brother! So, we got out of the pickup line, parked the van, and he was so proud to show his little truck off. Little stuff like that is just so precious. I am truly blessed with 3 precious little angels. They have their moments, of course, but I am just so crazy about them.

I came home after that and cleaned house and folded laundry. Made a little dent in stuff, but I could do nothing but house and yard work for probably a month and still not be totally caught up. A little dent is better than none though, I guess.

After everyone woke up from their naps, I got on my grubbed out workout clothes, and we went to the gym. I got in only a 30 minute run/walk on the treadmill, but it sure did feel good. I can tell I am getting stronger and more able. It feels so, so good to sweat! Went from there to church for my youth team meeting; and here I am, back at home.

I'm excited to say I got in the workout I did. I've been trying to treat the workout as a non-negotiable. No matter what else, I HAVE to make sure I get that in.

No comments: