Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm pretty stinkin' excited! My grades were just posted this evening on the Fuller Campus Pipeline website....which I have been checking like..oh, everytime I'm at the computer for weeks now, pretty much, and
I GOT A B+ IN MY CLASS!!
Wahooooooo!!!! I'm really excited! I was sure, sure, sure that I failed really, really bad...so, so thankful that I didn't! I don't know what the individual grades were on the tests and paper, but the final, overall grade was a B+! I hardly ever did that good in my biomed stuff at A&M, so I'm way tickled over this!
Now I'm encouraged to sign up for another class for the Spring Quarter. Not sure if I'll do the Old Testament class in Houston or another distance one yet, but I will take one in the Spring quarter for sure, one way or another. I am glad I took off the winter quarter though....The retreat last weekend was worth it and I am making some progress at getting life leveled out, so I still think it was a good decision. I called Alan--our pastor, my boss, my mentor--when I got my grade, just because I needed to tell someone about how I did...especially someone who had read my paper and seen my tests. In his very distinctive North of England accent he said "Oh, so I guess you still have a brain up there after all..." Why yes, I do believe I guess I must!!!

No comments: