Friday, January 18, 2008

One week of working out down!

Well, today was Friday and it was a busy, but good one. I was thinking I wasn't going to be able to go to the gym at all, because I go to the office at church on Friday mornings and I also had to work at the hosptial this evening. So, I was thinking my only option for a workout was early morning--which, anyone who knows me knows that probably isn't very likely to actually happen! Of course, when the alarm went off at 6 am, I just hit the "off" button and slept another hour until it was time to get up and get my kids up and out the door for school and to my office. But, I had packed a bag and decided to just leave the office early before I went to pick the boys up at school to work out. I didn't have long, but I still got in a 20-minute run-walk, which felt AWESOME! I am so glad I went! It just feels so good to sweat, and then you feel better the rest of the day too. Anyhow, I had a good little run. I then picked up the boys, got everyone their lunch and down for naps, and then it was time for me to go to the lab for my evening shift. We had a good evening, so I'm glad for that. Now, I just need to clean my kitchen up....I'm not into coming home to a dirty kitchen, but I'm REALLY not into waking up to one! My husband left me a note that the boys were scared of the thunder tonight, so he couldn't clean up. So....oh well....guess I better get to cleaning then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job! You should be proud! I didn't get any exercise in esterday because I had worked out the previous 4 days and needed to give my legs a rest. I have to run around showing homes to a client today. But maybe tomorrow morning I can go hiking. That would be fun.