Monday, January 16, 2012

What a weekend!

What a fabulous weekend my family and I had, camping at Buescher State Park just outside of Smithville, Texas. We had a great time and totally made the most of our 3-day weekend. We stayed in one of their mini-cabins which is right on the camp lake and it was so beautiful and relaxing, and for a camping trip EASY! We love our tent, but these little cabins were a great way to go! I would love to go back and do some more relaxing and also be able to take my bike, maybe. It was great. I couldn't exercise this time, unfortunately, because I am still trying to kick this bronchitis I have had going for a couple of weeks now. I am pretty much over it, but still cough like a maniac. Hoping to ride the bike trainer, which hopefully won't start the cough works up too bad when I get home in the morning. I will say, I was absolutely awful on my eating. I mean...aw-ful! I enjoyed my smores WAY too much and we ate Mexican food out last night in Bastrop which was fabulous, and had a last hurrah with some fried chicken tonight before I came into work. I am about to go down to the ER and though, and get totally honest with myself on the scale. I know I will not like what I see. But, see it, I must...and weight watchering, here I come. I have recently gotten hooked on Pinterest, and some of the cute little sayings/signs people pin catch my eye..one in particular that did said "This time next year, you will wish you had started"...so, so true! I want to be glad that I started now, when this time next year, hopefully I can be down by 100 pounds. That oughta be about 2 pounds a week. Do-able? Totally...with discipline! Oh Lord, please be my discipline! Here's to great weekends and new fresh starts....so glad we can have them each and every day!

No comments: