Sunday, January 8, 2012

Just Do It!

Okay...I have been playing kissy-face with this trying to get healthy stuff long enough....time to JUST DO IT! Gotta say no to eating crap and no to enormous portions and eating all the time and just get it right...I have been playing around saying "Oh, just today I will get the famous amos cookies because they are in the front of the vending machine and they will go well with my coke and then after that I will be good, good, good"--only to do that everyday and even to go so far as to buy the animal cookies in front of the Famous Amos so that I can then buy the Famous Amos and just leave the animal cookies in the breakroom at work, and then before I know it, I realize animal cookies aren't so bad so I just eat them TOO! Seriously, what I am gonna do with me? If I don't get this together like NOW, I am gonna be heading for having to be cut out of my house and have a Discovery Health show about my life called "The 848 pound woman" and it will be AWFUL! Do I want that? Noooo.....I want to be able to run and bike and play with my kids and look cute and not be afraid to wear polka dots and the whole bit! I want to feel better. I want more...so, ok, to do that, I just have to do it! I have been startin to exercise and that piece is coming together, ever so slowly...eating part, here I come. One. Day. At. A. Time. So help me Lord (as Cristy Lane used to sing)....but she was onto something, crazy-lookin perm and all....I just have to make the decisions, one after another, one day at a time.

No comments: