Tuesday, January 17, 2012

On Writing....

Okay, so one of the other goals I have, besides getting my body back this year, is to write. I really think I have a decent ability to write and I really enjoy doing it. I have one problem though, and its a big one. Ideas! I seem to have them here and there, but then when I think I want to write, I either can't recall them or they fizzle at the keyboard. I need to be doing some more writing to keep in practice, but am having a hard time figuring out: Do I want to write fiction? Do I want to write for kids? Do I want to write something of a memoir? Do I want to write my own little commentary of Scripture? Do I want to write a book about how running is like our walk with Christ in some ways? The answer to all of the above is YES! I want to write about all of these things and more! Now I just need to figure out how to narrow some things down and actually get words down. I have done some writing, but I need to do some more. Lord, I pray You will inspire some ideas inside this head of mine...help me to write what will honor You!

No comments: