Sunday, February 10, 2008

So far, so good!

Well,today was day 5 of the no-chocolate thing, and so far, so good. I am really excited to be making the progress I am. My weight is hovering around 227ish right now, give or take a pound or two, depending on my state of hydration and whatnot, so I'm going in the right direction. Yesterday my eating was a bit erratic because it was such a busy day at the lab. I didn't get to eat lunch and then I slept when I got home, so then we went and ate Lupes for dinner. I was a lot better than I could have been, but it was still Lupes! Today I did good with just a frozen dinner at lunch and then we had youth gruop tonight and the wonderful folks who fed us made hot dogs. I ate just one, so that wasn't too too bad I don't guess. No dessert either. Not to mention the ultimate frisbee we went out and played after dinner for an hour! Being controlled is getting a lot easier than it used to be.

Tomorrow it's time for me to go back to the gym. I'm gonna go in the morning, I think, probably when I pick the boys up from school, before we come home. I have to work a night shift tomorrow night at 8, so it'll probably be too rushed to go later on in the day.

I need to sit and re-read the "phase 2" part of the Chantel Hobbs book. I think this is the one where you just add strength training in on the stability ball a couple of days a week and stay away from one problem food for a month. I want to re-read it though, and make sure there is nothing else I"m forgetting.

I am so happy to be making progress!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep going! You are doing great!

I love goingto the gym.

I am going to start running this week on the treadmill. There is the Revlon Run/Walk for Women on May 3 that I wouldlove to participate in. It's only 5K/3 miles.