Friday, February 8, 2008

Four weeks down..and 3 days sans chocolate!

This is gonna be short and sweet tonight, because I am whooped! I have so much to talk about, but I'm really exhausted and have to work at the hospital at 6 in the morning....the only reason I'm up now, is because I have to get my scrubs in the dryer after the washer finishes up!

I worked overnight Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at the lab this week, so my body is a little mixed up right now. I haven't had a ton of sleep, because my kiddies need me awake during the day and also because I sang at a funeral today...that's part of what all there is I could be writing about. I had my 5th and 6th grade youth group tonight, and then I go into work early tomorrow morning at the hospital again.....so, all of that is why I'm sorta wiped out.

On the weight loss front...I'm still hovering between about a 15-16 pound weight loss. I made it to the gym Monday through Friday to either run or do the ellipical each day for at least a half hour, and this is day 3 without chocolate. It was a little challenging at youth tonight with the desserts, but I made it and am so happy I did. I may not be looking much better yet, but I am thankful to be feeling better. It's amazing how much it changes your attitude to just be working on a goal like this and to be making progress. Thanks be to GOD for His strength and mercies that are new every morning!

No comments: