Monday, February 18, 2008

Hangin' in there

Well, last week I finished up 5 weeks of M-F workouts and have already started with 35 minutes of running/walking today at the gym. My weight isn't changing a whole lot this last week, hovering between 225-228 or so. I am hoping to be somewhere consistently below 225 by the end of the week.

My eating has been fairly okay, although Saturday night we ate at Chili's and I ate a little more than I probably should--but not too too bad. Last night was youth group and we had a Sunday school class fix us Tacos...I ate 2, which wasn't too awful, I don't guess. I have successfully managed to stay off the chocolate, which I am VERY happy about. I've had a few temptations here and there, but I've made it.

Now I need to start knocking a few things off my to-do list. It's so long, I hardl know where to start. Oh well! Guess if I get off this computer I might make some progress!

No comments: