Thursday, November 10, 2011

It's REALLY that big?!!!

Okay, so obviously, I haven 't been on the wagon with the eating and exercising, as evidenced by the fact I have been remiss (again) at blogging. And, let me say....it is terribly depressing! I got a view today of my butt in the mirror with my jammies on before I went to sleep, and it was like...holy cow! I knew it was big, but I had NO IDEA it was THAT big!!! What a wake-up call! I am really, really in need of some discipline. I will be turning 40 in about 5 months....wonder how far I can make it in that amount of time? Wonder if I can get some discipline about me? Because what I am doing now just simply isn't happening. And I sure would love to be well on my way by the time that 4-0 hits! So, do I have a plan? Well, not really...but I do know a ton of stuff about what I SHOULD and SHOULD NOT be doing....so, time to ditch the excuses and pull it together....lets do this!

No comments: