Wednesday, June 6, 2012

So far, so good!

Well, I believe that My Fitness Pal ap tells me I have been at it for about 37 days on the eating and exercising routine, and I have been behaving about that many days as well. I have lost 22 pounds and couldn't be happier with my progress. Now that the sugar cravings have abated and I am used to eating smaller portions, as long as I can keep from having some crazy binge that throws me into a tailspin, I think I can keep it up! And, I have a good month and a half, almost 2 months before we have big change in our routine with our vacation, so I should be able to get these habits well ingrained by then. Only in His strength, which I know is perfect! I have been cycling on the trainer and running some on the treadmill and can tell I am getting stronger, which is such a great feeling. Oh Lord, just hoping you will keep me on track! Until next time, nonexistent readers!

No comments: