Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Still chuggin!

Well, so far so good! I think that My Fitness Pal tells me I have been behaving for about 17 days now, so go me! I am pretty excited about the consistency I have been able to maintain. Of course, I know its not me, but rather the strength of the Lord that is pulling me through. It is His strength that has kept my hands out of the bags of cookies my kids' have from their grandparents. It is His strength that is keeping me from buying the Milk Chocolate Blue Bell on HEBs shelves that I saw yesterday at the store. I am thankful for His strength. I really think this time will be different. Lord, how I hope it is! I have also been either riding the trainer or running/walking most every day too, which I am sure is helping. So far, I am down 13 pounds, and that helps keep me going too. I am still very much aware that I am big time obese, but it is truly amazing how just a couple of weeks of consistency can make you feel so much better about everything. I am really thankful. Here's to hoping it will continue! In His strength!

2 comments:

Jan said...

Denver actually has Blue Bell, so when one of the kids asked if we could buy Red Velvet Cake Blue Bell, how could I turn them down?! And then I swear I ate at least 3/4 of the gallon! You are one strong, Mama!

Stacy said...

I have been wanting to try that so bad but don't dare! I bet it was awesome!