Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ventings, ramblings, and a lot of prayer

I need to get some sleep, which would probably help me a lot, but I am really just sort of drained right now. My frustration level is high, my anxiety is way up too, and I have more dissapointment with the situation that I find myself in than I ever would have imagined.

I am crazy about my God, my kids, my friends, and my work--and those things are what hold it all together for me now....these are the motivation that compels me. I need so much to get some wisdom so I know what to do. I need to know how to please Him and what is best for my kids. It is more of a struggle than I think I even comprehend sometimes.

Lord, help me to be who you want me to be. Help me to come back to the joy You once filled me with, but that I have allowed my circumstances to steal from me. Help me to choose to look to You and to be filled with Your joy once again. I pray you'd provide, and I pray you'd love through me. Lord, I need You, and am more aware of it than ever.

No comments: