Thursday, March 13, 2008

I LOVE to SWEAT!

Woohoo!!! Okay....can you tell ("you", like anyone reads this thing! Haha!) I just got back from a run?! Yep...I'm sweaty head to toe and I love it! There is nothing like a good workout...a run, in my case...to make you feel like you accomplished something. Woohoo! I so didn't want to go because I am so stinking tired. But, as I knew I would be, I am so happy I drug myself out there to run. The scale is hovering between about 218 and 221 right now, so I'm looking for consistently being under 220 as my next little mini-milestone. I've been behaving, so I am thinking it'll happen soon, at least I hope so!

" I run in the path of your commands,for you have set my heart free." Psalm 119:32 I saw this verse in a signature line on a forum post about running....so, yes...I am admitting to blatantly stealing the verse for the same purpose! What a great one! I know I've read it, but seeing it on it's own like that is sorta cool. I'm not generally a big fan of taking things (especially scripture) out of context, but that was pretty cool. So, yea, I am trying to run in the path of His commands. I think I probalby fail far more at it than not, but Praise Him for never, ever giving up on me! He has set my heart free....I pray I will not walk, but RUN in that freedom!!

No comments: